1. Night/Holiday ER
  2. Evacuation Sites

Start the text

List of Consultation and Information Services

The reception desk may not be able to communicate sufficiently in foreign languages, so it is recommended that you bring along someone who can speak Japanese.
If you do not speak Japanese very well, various consultation services are provided in foreign languages, including Hiroshima City Consultation Service for International Residents. Feel free to take advantage of these services.
Interpretation services (free of charge) can be requested at an administrative window if interpretation is required for filings or consultations at an administrative window.
Contact: International Relations and Cooperation Division
Hiroshima Peace Culture Foundation (TEL:082-242-8879)

International organizations

Transportation facilities